Friday, March 24, 2006

Blog'Splosion!

Is there a term for compulsively checking your blog to see if anyone has posted a comment? (If you think of one, or want to make one up, let me know.) Ever since I've gotten a little more comfortable with the whole idea of writing something the whole world can read, I've been going back and forth to see if anyone has actually read it and left me a comment. (I know who my 2 true fans are!)

There's been a Blog'Splosion among my friends and co-workers, and it's all due to the influence of Eeyore. If he hadn't had the courage to go ahead and take the plunge and start his own, there would be no BananAppeal, no BlueCatRedState, no CigsandNic. The world would be a darker place without their pithy contributions.

SO tells me we finally got our tax money, and I'm thrilled. I'll be shopping this weekend. Gonna buy me some rocks, bench cushions, new yard tools, possibly even some running shoes. Heck, maybe I'll go all out and buy a brand new swimming suit since my old one finally fell apart. Livin' large, that's the Adjective Queen.

Finished reading
Falling through the earth: a memoir, by Danielle Trussoni
Finished making
Rapping spider costume for Sport
Finished watching
Two for the road, starring Audrey Hepburn and Albert Finney
Finished eating
2 tacos asada from El Mirador

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that I appreciate all your work re: recruiting bloggers. Those of us who are in the autumn of our lives and who have lots of time on our hands enjoy the entertainment. :-)

St. Fiacre said...

Gee, Queen, you're panting like Pavlov's Blog...